Friday, February 4, 2011

oh my good golly gosh, Batman! what is THAT?

time is going faster than the speed of life. as cliché as it sounds, i swear its accurate.

my house was totally quiet when i walked in today. it took me a good five minutes or so to adjust.
anyone who's ever been in my house knows that its never quiet.
i honestly didnt say one word when i got in. no music, no noise, nothing. it was probably the first time all week that i didn't have any noise pollution.

yay.

so i fixed myself a bowl of ravioli and settled down to write this blog.

i had originally planned to write about how my life is consumed with obligations and such. i actually started with that topic. but i'm going to have to get back to that.

the reason my house was oh so incredibly peaceful was because my parents took my dog to the groomer this morning. he gets special treatment. i'm talking about more special than a needy, rich child gets.
anyway, they were out. my parents weren't home.

yes.
yes.
this is blissful.
naptime.
yes.
...what?

shortly after deciding that i enjoyed total silence, i hear a noise.
squeeeee.
yes, dear comrades. i was pretty much freaking out on the inside.
i typed a little bit more, and thought maybe it would go away. then i heard a lightswitch flick.

OH MUH GAGA SOMEONE IS IN THIS HOUSE I KNEW IT WAS TOO QUIET.

as it turns out, it was my mom. she did not go with dad this morning. she slept in. i really wish someone could have informed me. inner tiffany was kind of messed up.

so my blog took an unexpected turn. now, back to originally scheduled programming.
long story short, i start booking out my life two weeks in advance. it's getting pretty ridiculous. i get excited about having twenty minutes to myself.
its been brutal. i don't get enough sleep. i think i've sent my body into "panic mode" because of how little rest i get.
oh, and my closet still isn't clean.
but i'm really happy. really really happy.
i'm working hard. i'm learning ukulele. i'm creating friendships.
so, in lieu of having free time, i've actually met some pretty neat individuals.
there's a girl in my drama class named Logan, and our assignment is to become graffiti artists.
say what?
yes. we have to learn over the weekend to spray paint graffiti.
the higher drama classes are performing Midsummer Night's Dream, except it's set at a high school. in the 80's. our class is doing set construction.
i'm so excited about making graffiti, it's probably not healthy.

speaking of things that are not healthy, i've had the strangest desire for peanut butter today. please assume that by the time you finish reading this blog, i will have consumed a large amount of peanut butter.

have a grand day, comrades.

xxT


Song of the Day: "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against

No comments:

Post a Comment